Do you know where you're staying? We stayed at the Village Hostel in Montmartre and we could see the Sacre Coeur from the balcony. It was a little far from "downtown" but staying in Montmartre and going on top of the hill and watching jugglers and haggling beer prices while watching the sun set on the Eiffel Tower is something I would never trade. Plus the metro is just down the road. ALSO they bake fresh croissants every morning with juice and cereal and things for breakfast which is included (we used to smuggle fresh croissants for snacks during the day. I would totally recommend a private room, it was really clean, I think my favourite hostel we stayed at in all of Europe. Here's the website if you want to check it out: http://www.villagehostel.fr/ Also look at getting a pass: http://www.parispass.com/ it also includes free unlimited metro (definitely a bonus!) Have so so so much fun!!!! -Megan & Justin
Whoopie! That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteDo you know where you're staying? We stayed at the Village Hostel in Montmartre and we could see the Sacre Coeur from the balcony. It was a little far from "downtown" but staying in Montmartre and going on top of the hill and watching jugglers and haggling beer prices while watching the sun set on the Eiffel Tower is something I would never trade. Plus the metro is just down the road. ALSO they bake fresh croissants every morning with juice and cereal and things for breakfast which is included (we used to smuggle fresh croissants for snacks during the day. I would totally recommend a private room, it was really clean, I think my favourite hostel we stayed at in all of Europe. Here's the website if you want to check it out:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.villagehostel.fr/
Also look at getting a pass:
http://www.parispass.com/
it also includes free unlimited metro (definitely a bonus!)
Have so so so much fun!!!!
-Megan & Justin